A New Chapter for mavaesthetics: What’s Changing in 2026
I’m Changing mavaesthetics: Here’s What I’m Doing Differently in 2026
For years, mavaesthetics has been my little corner of the internet for planners, wallpapers, printables, and pretty digital things.
And honestly, I loved creating them.
But the internet has changed.
There are now countless free templates, wallpapers, planners, design tools, and AI-generated content available in just a few clicks. Something that used to take hours to create can now be generated in minutes.
So I started asking myself:
What can I create that is actually worth coming back for?
And that's when I realized—I don't want Mavaesthetics to be just another website filled with pretty downloads anymore.
So, what’s changing?
I'm taking mavaesthetics in a new direction.
Instead of focusing mostly on free printables and aesthetic downloads, I want this space to be about things that are genuinely useful in everyday life.
I'll be sharing things I'm actually trying, learning, using, and figuring out along the way.
Think:
AI & Digital Tools
I'll be exploring AI tools, useful websites, apps, Canva resources, and other digital tools that can make everyday tasks a little easier.
And instead of simply listing them, I want to actually try them and tell you what I think.
Because sometimes a tool can look amazing online but turn out to be completely unnecessary once you actually use it.
Blogging, Affiliate Marketing & Digital Products
I've spent years experimenting with blogging, Pinterest, affiliate marketing, and digital products.
I've learned some things.
I've also tried things that didn't work.
I'll be sharing more of both.
Not the “make thousands overnight” version of making money online—but the realistic side of trying to build something from home.
Realistic Everyday Life
I'm also bringing more everyday life into mavaesthetics.
Simple organization ideas, routines, useful finds, little things that make busy days easier, and anything else I discover along the way.
Nothing too perfect.
Just things that are actually doable.
Things Worth Finding
I'll also be sharing products, websites, apps, and digital finds that catch my attention.
But I don't want this to become a giant list of things you should buy.
If I recommend something, I want there to be a reason.
What about the old free printables?
They're not disappearing completely.
Some of my old planners, wallpapers, and printables will stay here.
But from now on, I want them to be a bonus—not the whole point of the website.
Instead of simply posting:
«“Here's a free planner.”»
I'd rather write about why I made it, how I use it, and what problem it is supposed to solve.
Because a pretty planner is nice. But a planner that actually helps you get through a chaotic week?
That's much more useful.
I'm also going to experiment more.
One thing I've realized is that I don't want Mavaesthetics to feel like a website where everything has to be perfect before I publish it.
I want to be able to say:
“I tried this. Here's what happened.”
Maybe I'll discover a really useful AI tool.
Maybe I'll find a website that saves me hours.
Maybe I'll test something that turns out to be completely useless.
I'll share those experiences too.
Because that's the kind of content I personally like reading.
Not just polished advice from someone who supposedly has everything figured out—but real experiences from someone who's still figuring things out.
A new mavaesthetics
So, if you've been here for the planners, wallpapers, and printables, thank you.
And if you're discovering mavaesthetics for the first time, welcome.
The website is changing, but the idea behind it is still the same:
I want to create things that make everyday life a little easier, a little more organized, or simply a little more interesting.
Just with a lot more purpose this time.
Here's to a new chapter for mavaesthetics. 🌷
Let's see where this goes.
